"Rochester Junction, NY" Rochester Junction by davecallahan
Rochester Junction Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 9 photos
Rochester Junction used to be an important train station in the railroad heydays. The New York Central Railroad ran from New York City to Buffalo and a spur line ran north to Rochester from Rochester Junction.
The fanciful Victorian station went up in flames in 1973 and, with the demise of the main line in 1976 and the branch line in 1981, the place reverted to the serenity of pre-railroad days.
Today, it is farmland with route 251 and the train tracks running through it.
ZIPCODE 14472 is Rochester Junction in Mendon township in Monroe County
Area Code 585
davecallahan's Related Pages
Rochester Junction Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rochester Junction
- 1 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Rochester Junction?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rochester Junction
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.