"Pultneyville,NY... along the lake" Pultneyville by davecallahan
Pultneyville Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 19 photos
Pultneyville is a small hamlet right along Lake Ontario's southern shore east of Webster, NY.
There are about 500 people living comfortably in this community. Many are landowners and retirees from industries around Rochester, NY.
The town name comes from British baron Sir William Pultney who owned much of the land in the area.
This local art gallery features arts and crafts from regional artists, sculptors and photographers as well as special... more travel advice
Friends from where I used to work live here year around and love it. Quiet, peaceful, good weather in summer and no... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Pultneyville Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Pultneyville
- Shopping in Pultneyville
- Warnings and Dangers in Pultneyville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pultneyville
- 6 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Pultneyville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pultneyville
Photos in PultneyvilleSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.