"Penfield, NY (suburb of Rochester)" Penfield by davecallahan
Penfield Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 28 photos
Take 35000 people and put them on prime real estate south-east of Rochester and what do you have?..... Penfield, NY.
This is one of the richer suburbs of Rochester, with an annual household income averaging $65000 and a typical house goes for $200000.
The town motto is "Planned Progress" and that is just what it has been doing for the last 10 years..... progressing. They now have 13000 household, 8 schools and 6 churches.
the official Penfield website is: http://www.penfield.org
The name Penfield comes from one of the original proprietors of the town property, Daniel Penfield.
Bill Gray's is like a playroom for kids where they can eat too. It is a favorite place for families to come to eat in a... more travel advice
This park has picnic tables, open pavilions and an enclosed lodge. There are several parking areas and two restroom... more travel advice
Written Oct 15, 2007
Written Dec 28, 2008
pan near 43.130, -77.480
davecallahan's Related Pages
Penfield Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Penfield
- Restaurants in Penfield
- Shopping in Penfield
- Warnings and Dangers in Penfield
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Penfield
- 10 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Penfield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Penfield
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.