"Naples, NY" Naples by davecallahan
Naples Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 24 photos
Just like its counterpart in Italy, Naples, NY is known for its wine heritage.
It is a fairly small town of 2500 people in the hills along Canandaigua Lake.
The people are 97% caucasian descendants from European ancestors.
A good website for Naples tourism is:
ZIPCODE 14512 is Naples in Ontario County
Area Code 585
We generally call it cross-country skiing but the official name is nordic skiing... skis where the heel is not attached... more travel advice
The fall of the year is the best time to book a room at the Maxfield Inn for three reasons: 1) the area is in the best... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Naples Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Naples
- Hotels in Naples
- Shopping in Naples
- Warnings and Dangers in Naples
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Naples
- 8 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (762)
Have you been to Naples?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naples
Photos in NaplesSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.