"Hilton, NY" Hilton by davecallahan
Hilton Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 40 photos
Hilton is the home of the Hilton Apple Fest, the Hilton Carnival and half of my relatives.
The village itself is about two streets wide by three streets across and holds 6000 people near the intersection of routes 18 and 259. There are 1500 families (at least 6 of which are families of relatives) with an annual household income of the healthy sum of $55000.
There are 5 schools in the area.
the official website is: http://www.hiltonny.org
ZIPCODE 14468 is Hilton in the town of Parma in Monroe County
Area Code 585
When we had our shop picnics in Hilton at the firemen's field, we always got sheet pizzas from Pontillos. I haven't... more travel advice
There are only one park in the Hilton area where you can do even minimal birding.... Village Park. The park has... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Hilton Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Hilton
- 5 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Hilton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hilton
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.