"Hamlin Beach" Hamlin Beach State Park by davecallahan
Hamlin Beach State Park Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 4 photos
Hamlin Beach State Park offers the following:
A small but clean sandy beach area where you can lounge or swim; a long coast line that mostly has a sidewalk where you can stroll and get a nice cool breeze.
Picnic areas galore; swing sets and slides; restroom facilities; plenty of parking.
Food stands; rentable pavilions; campgrounds for tents and RVs.
All of these things are available just 20 miles from Rochester.
We have had family get-togethers at the park and work-related parties and just weekend outings. The park has wooded areas for shade on hot days and a stream runs through parts of the park where kids can catch pollywogs in season.
There is a boat launch in the area for small boats like canoes, kayaks and row boats. Larger boats need to use the marinas at Braddock Bay or farther west along the lake front.
The entrance fee is about $5 per car.
to get there:
Lake Ontario Parkway, 20 miles west of Rochester
These are A-one campgrounds suitable for families with RVs or tents. There are playgrounds with baseball fields. They... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Hamlin Beach State Park Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Hamlin Beach State Park
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Hamlin Beach State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hamlin Beach State Park
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.