"Geneva, NY" Top 5 Page for this destination Geneva by davecallahan
Geneva Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 33 photos
Geneva calls itself "the gateway to the fingerlakes".
It seems to be more "doorway to the wine cellar" because of its prominence in the wine-tasting tourist activities.
Originally it was the Seneca Indian settlement of Kanadasaga.
The city was last incorporated in 1871 as Geneva.
Today Geneva is a village, a town and a city, all concentric and overlapping.
13500 people in 5000 households with 3000 families; family income is $41000
ZIPCODE 14456 is Geneva in Ontario County
Area Code 315
Town Hall is 042-49-47N 076-59-58W
City Hall is 042-52-00N 076-59-13W
The seal of the city (as seen in the police badge) symbolizes the wheels of industry fueling the economic progress of the city.
City of Geneva is known as "Lake Trout Capital" because of all the fish caught in the lake.
Blue skies over Seneca Lake are a pretty sight. You can now check to see if that is what is happening right now. The... more travel advice
Right on the northern tip of Seneca Lake, accessed by route 5/20. The park's best features are its beach, its... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Geneva Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Geneva, NY"
- "Geneva, New York"
- "Lake Senneca & (Geneva), New York"
- "Basaic Geneva Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Geneva
- Hotels in Geneva
- Restaurants in Geneva
- Warnings and Dangers in Geneva
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Geneva
- 7 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Geneva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geneva
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.