"Fair Haven Beach State Park" Fair Haven Beach State Park by davecallahan
Fair Haven Beach State Park Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 12 photos
This is my daughter's favorite camping area along Lake Ontario.
The campsites are made for either tent or RV and have electricity at most sites and water for every group of 5 sites. The sites are in the woods or along the bluffs (behind high wire fences) or along the lakefront. There is a restroom for each camping area with full facilities and showers. If you want a cabin they have a few of those to rent too (some have everything you need, others are for you to supply).
The park has a marina where you can bring in your own boat or rent canoes, foot-paddle boats or fishing dinghies. You can go into Lake Ontario or stay in the local ponds where the water is less treacherous.
There is a snack bar and a recreation room and communal showers right next to the beach area. The beach itself is about 100 yards deep by 200 yards along the lake front. There are pavillions you can rent for a family get-together.
The park has picnic tables and grill-stands scattered around the area for those who want to bring there own food.
to get here:
to route 104 to the intersection with route 104A. take route 104A north through the town of Fair Haven and then see the signs for the park.
for more information see this website:
Right next to the entrance to the beach area of Fair Haven Beach Park you will find a hut where you can rent paddle... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Fair Haven Beach State Park Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Fair Haven Beach State Park
- Hotels in Fair Haven Beach State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fair Haven Beach State Park
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (762)
Have you been to Fair Haven Beach State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fair Haven Beach State Park
Photos in Fair Haven Beach State ParkSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.