"East Rochester, NY (suburb of Rochester)" East Rochester by davecallahan
East Rochester Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 41 photos
The original name for this town was Despatch in 1897 and later changed to East Rochester in 1908.
There is a large community of families with italian heritage in the area.
6500 people, 2700 households, 1650 families. average household income is about $40000.
official website is: http://www.eastrochester.org
ZIPCODE 14445 is East Rochester in Monroe County
Area Code 585
The symbol that East Rochester uses for itself is the tree growing in the sunlight in reference to its economic and social growth in the area.
The town motto is: "home of champions" as seen on some of the town equipment
Salami and capicola with oil and provolone, some lettuce and condiments and nice soft Italian bread.... that is one of... more travel advice
The East Rochester Firemen's Carnival is at the end of July at the East Rochester High School parking area again this... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
East Rochester Travel Guide
- Things to Do in East Rochester
- Transportation in East Rochester
- Restaurants in East Rochester
- Shopping in East Rochester
- Warnings and Dangers in East Rochester
- See All...
Badges & Stats in East Rochester
- 11 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (761)
Have you been to East Rochester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in East Rochester
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.