"Dansville, NY" Dansville by davecallahan
Dansville Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 18 photos
Dansville was named after Dan Faulkner (an area leader) in the 1790's.
Today, the town is less than 4500 residents of German-English-Irish descent mostly.
1250 families and 1900 homes; 96% caucasian
official website is: http://www.dansvilleny.org/
ZIPCODE 14437 is Dansville in North Dansville township in Livingston County
Area Code 585
Dansville had the first Red Cross unit in 1881.
Today Dansville is the number one area to go to in Western New York for ballooning.
Daniel Faulkner was the town founder and the town's name is in reference to him
Nataniel Rochester (for whom Rochester, NY is named) lived in Dansville
On Labor Day weekend, every year, Dansville hosts the festival of balloons; hot air balloons that you can ride in. The... more travel advice
Arby's is popular with the local inhabitants because it is relatively good food, fast and cheap. The main item of the... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Dansville Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Dansville
- Hotels in Dansville
- Restaurants in Dansville
- Warnings and Dangers in Dansville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dansville
- 6 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (762)
Have you been to Dansville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dansville
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.