"Cuba, NY.... Rochester to Cuba without a boat...." Cuba by davecallahan
Cuba Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 32 photos
From Rochester, NY you can get to Cuba without a boat (Cuba, NY that is).
Take I-390 south to exit 4, then swing south on route36 and pickup I-86 west to exit 28 and drive south on route305. Takes under two hours.
Cuba is right at the intersections of route 20, route 305 and route 446.
It is a quiet community of shop keepers surrounded by farmlands.
Cuba Lake lies just to the north of the town.
3400 people; 97% caucasian of German-English-Irish descent
the name Cuba is in reference to a Roman goddess, protector of infants
Cuba township includes a lot of sparsely populated area with little clusters of people grouped near intersections and... more travel advice
If you like the smells of cheese then stop here, otherwise you can just shop it online and save the gas. We thought it... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Cuba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cuba, NY.... Rochester to Cuba without a boat...."
- "Cuba, New York"
- "zChris' Cuba"
- "Basaic Cuba Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cuba
- 7 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (761)
Have you been to Cuba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cuba
Photos in CubaSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.