"Cooperstown, NY" Top 5 Page for this destination Cooperstown by davecallahan
Cooperstown Travel Guide: 105 reviews and 192 photos
Cooperstown has a very high percentage of educated people in the village.
90% are highschool graduates and 42% are college graduates.
The town is a lovely one on route 80 at the south end of Otsego Lake.
The streets are two lanes with trees shading the perimeter. The people are friendly and there is a great view of the lake.
2000 people, 1000 homes, 500 families; dual-income family income is $50000
official website is: http://www.cooperstownny.org/
ZIPCODE 13326 is Cooperstown, the county seat of Otsego County
Cooperstown is split between the townships of Otsego and Middlefield
Area Code 607
original name was Village of Otsego
The dining area is very casual with a great view overlooking Lake Otsego. There was nothing fancy about the place; just... more travel advice
National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum is for baseball history and heroes that lived and played in USA. There is also... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Cooperstown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cooperstown - Or Is It 'Clarksville'?"
- "Cooperstown, NY"
- "Experience a Piece of American History"
- "Cooperstown..Home of Baseball!!!"
- "More than just baseball"
- "Cooperstown. Baseball and More"
- "Cooperstown, New York State"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cooperstown
- Hotels in Cooperstown
- Transportation in Cooperstown
- Restaurants in Cooperstown
- Shopping in Cooperstown
- Warnings and Dangers in Cooperstown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cooperstown
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Cooperstown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cooperstown
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.