"Cape Vincent, NY.... Where the waters mingle...." Cape Vincent by davecallahan
Cape Vincent Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 11 photos
Cape Vincent is the largest town (3000 people) on the American side of the St. Lawrence River where the river meets Lake Ontario.
The area is a mix of farmland and summer cottages with a few family-owned motels thrown in. From the shores of Cape Vincent you look out over the water to the start of the 1000 Islands. The large land mass opposite the town is Wolfe Island
Official Cape Vincent Tourist site:
600 families and 900 homes. household income is a whopping $140000. there are twice as many men as women in the area.
Here are a few of the churches for worship in the Cape Vincent area. St. Vincent ... corner of Kanady Street and Lake... more travel advice
Many of the eateries in the area serve finger foods due to the outdoor nature of many of the tourist activities. Jreck... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Cape Vincent Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cape Vincent, NY.... Where the waters mingle...."
- Create a Cape Vincent Travel Page
- Things to Do in Cape Vincent
- Restaurants in Cape Vincent
- Warnings and Dangers in Cape Vincent
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cape Vincent
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Cape Vincent?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cape Vincent
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.