Brockport Sports & Outdoors Tips by davecallahan
Brockport Sports & Outdoors: 1 reviews and 1 photos
This is a semi-private course so you must call ahead to reserve tee times when tournaments and leagues and member foursomes are not scheduled. $20 will get you one round and a cart.
18-holes with fairly narrow fairways perimetered by mature trees. Two streams are on the property but they are mostly along the edge of the fairways and come into play as a hazard on only two holes. The course is 5800 yards (not especially long) but it is no easy go even at the short hole lengths.
Duffers (like me) will find this a difficult course if you cannot keep the ball in the fairly-well-groomed fairways. The roughs are very rough. So a short accurate shot is better than a wild power shot. The greens are pretty flat and well-kept bent grass; they tend to be fast in the dry summer weather.
The clubhouse/snack shop has beverages and finger foods.
The driving range will give you a chance to warm up before attempting the course.
Address: 7061 Ridge Road West (route 104)
Directions: just west of Brockport on route 104
More Reviews (16)
- See All family restaurant
- See All Summer Serenades
- See All Public Transport from Rochester
- everything you need
davecallahan's Related Pages
Brockport Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Brockport
- Transportation in Brockport
- Restaurants in Brockport
- Shopping in Brockport
- Warnings and Dangers in Brockport
- See All...
Explore the World
- Burlington Hotels
- Fredericton Hotels
- Tenali Hotels
- Frenchtown Hotels
- Hanauma Bay Hotels
- Maine Hotels
- Fort Walton Beach Hotels
- Stouffville Hotels
- Lloret de Mar
- Vero Beach
- Playa de Ponce Hotels
- Hua Hin
Badges & Stats in Brockport
- 17 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Brockport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brockport
Photos in BrockportSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.