Albion Transportation Tips by davecallahan
Albion Transportation: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Getting around Albion requires either a lot of time if you are walking or else you have to drive your own car.
There is no public transportation in Albion.
The closest taxi service is 10-15 miles away in Batavia, Brockport or Medina. There is a private transportation company that can be hired by the hour or the day called Ridge Road Express (716-625-9211). It is useful if you have to transport a group of people or have handicap needs.
The main routes to take in Albion are route 31 (which is East Avenue and West Avenue within the town limits) and route 98 (which is North Main Street and South Main Street within the town limits). The only other major roadway is Linwood Avenue which changes to Densmore Street then ZigZag Road
More Reviews (8)
davecallahan's Related Pages
Albion Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Albion, NY... out in the country....."
- "Basaic Albion Page"
- "Photo Albums"
- "Chris T's Hometown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Albion
- Transportation in Albion
- Restaurants in Albion
- Warnings and Dangers in Albion
- See All...
Explore the World
- Malolo Lailai Island
- Crescent Junction Hotels
- Fontainebleau Hotels
- Ras Al Khaimah Hotels
- Hilton Head Plantation Hotels
Badges & Stats in Albion
- 9 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Albion?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Albion
Photos in AlbionSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.