"Lived in Shrewsbury, NJ in the 60's" Shrewsbury by davecallahan
Shrewsbury Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 18 photos
Shrewsbury was where I had my first home away from home.
Got a place there when I was in the "service" back in the 60's.
Lived there for a while before moving to Eatontown then back to New York.
Used to be a town with a lot of Army families. When we returned for a visit in 1985 it was no longer a sleepy little village but a busy growing city.
Today the town has about 3600 people and about 1000 families.
There are 1200 households with annual income of a considerable $87000.
the official Shrewsbury website is: http://www.shrewsburyboro.com/
Shrewsbury was completely safe back in the days. We would get full to the gills and walk home at 3am and never had any... more travel advice
The closest airport with commercial flights anywhere near Shrewsbury is the Trenton Mercer Airport in Trenton, NJ.... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Shrewsbury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Historic Four Corners of Shrewsbury"
- "Lived in Shrewsbury, NJ in the 60's"
- See All...
- Transportation in Shrewsbury
- Restaurants in Shrewsbury
- Shopping in Shrewsbury
- Warnings and Dangers in Shrewsbury
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shrewsbury
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Shrewsbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shrewsbury
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.