"Keyport, NJ" Keyport by davecallahan
Keyport Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 15 photos
Keyport calls itself "the pearl of the bayshore" (in reference to the oyster business that use to be prevelant here).
a nice little town of 7500 residents. It was originally called Key Port Town; it changed to the borrough of Keyport in 1908.
3200 households and each averages $58000 per year.
official Keyport website is: http://www.keyportonline.com/
ZIPCODE 07735 is Keyport in Monmouth County
Area Code is 732
Town Hall is at: 040-25-55N 074-12-05W
The New Jersey Transit Authority runs trains down the Jersey Coast and up into New York City. The cost and schedules for... more travel advice
Keyport is so safe that it barely makes it on the crime risk chart. They average under 10 crimes recorded per year.... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Keyport Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Keyport
- Transportation in Keyport
- Warnings and Dangers in Keyport
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Keyport
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Keyport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Keyport
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.