"Plymouth, MA.... Got here too late....." Plymouth by davecallahan
Plymouth Travel Guide: 131 reviews and 239 photos
Got to VitrualTourist only recently (2007), and it is way too late now to add anything different to all the great tips that were already given about the things we did in Plymouth, MA.
So I will share a couple of photos and leave it at that.
For financial reasons, we had to cut Plimouth Plantation out of the trip and let the kids be satisfied with Mayflower ($7 each) and Plymouth Rock (free). The first was good, the second was an "is that all" moment.
a good source for timely Plymouth data is: Visit Pymouth
52000 people living in the greater Plymouth area (Plymouth County)
official Plymouth website is: http://www.plymouth-ma.gov/
ZIPCODES 02360, 02361, 02362 is Plymouth
Area Code 508
town hall is 041-53-00N 070-37-58W
The three major symbols of Plymouth (as seen in their official decals and emblems) are The Rock, The Mayflower and the Corn. The city seal emphasizes the corn; the city government as depicted in the police badge shows both the rock and corn joined with the modern symbol of technology (the atom) to show the past and future of the area. The fire department uses the Mayflower as its symbol.
City nickname is "America's hometown"; city was named after Plymouth, England
The communities in Plymouth are: North Plymouth, Plymouth (town), and White Island Shores.
One hundred and eighty acres that surround Little Pond on the west side of Plymouth. The park offers: four supervised... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Plymouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PLYMOUTH, MASSACHUSETTS"
- "Plymouth : A travel 381 years back"
- "Finding My Mayflower Roots in Plymouth, Mass."
- "Plymouth, Home of the Pilgrims"
- "Plymouth ~ America's Hometown"
- "Plymouth, Massachusetts"
- "JOURNEY FROM PLYMOUTH TO PLYMOUTH"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Plymouth
- Hotels in Plymouth
- Transportation in Plymouth
- Nightlife in Plymouth
- Restaurants in Plymouth
- Shopping in Plymouth
- Warnings and Dangers in Plymouth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Plymouth
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Plymouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plymouth
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.
Latest Plymouth hotel reviews
- Pilgrim Sands Motel
- 273 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- Governor Bradford On Harbour
- 124 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Blue Spruce Motel
- 67 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Above the Bay at Thornton Adams Bed and Breakfast
- 108 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 5, 2013
- John Carver Inn
- 249 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013
- Pinewood Lodge Campground
- 31 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 24, 2013
- Ellis Haven Campground
- 32 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 25, 2013
- Best Western Cold Spring
- 302 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- A White Swan Bed and Breakfast
- 78 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 29, 2013
- Auberge Gladstone
- 39 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 7, 2012
- Barbara*S Bed And Breakfast
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 25, 2011