"Lexington, MA... another stop on the history tour" Top 5 Page for this destination Lexington by davecallahan
Lexington Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 106 photos
We stopped at Concord just before visiting Lexington.
So Lexington appeared to be a "deja vu". If we had stopped at Lexington before Concord then Concord would have seemed like the clone.
So we spent only a quick half-hour touring and photographing through the car window for the most part.
Wikipedia info: 31000 residents in 11000 households with 40% families.
Average household income (two workers) was an impressive $100000 annually.
Tourist sights --- Battle Green, Old Belfry, Revolutionary Monument, Buckman Tavern, National Heritage Museum, Old Depot
official website is: http://ci.lexington.ma.us/
ZIPCODE 02420 and 02421 is Lexington (Middlesex County)
Area Code 617
The prepared militia man is the prevelant symbol of the town of Lexington.
It is seen in the city seal which proudly proclaims "what a glorious morning for America" and it is on the badges of government officials. The police department motto is "ever ready".
Sam Adams (American Revolution)
Carl Everett (Red Sox baseball, famous triple plays... Everett,Tinkers,Chance)
Starbucks is a world famous coffee house for which we happen to have a gift card. So, when you are strapped for time... more travel advice
Most people go right to the cemeteries and monuments and bypass the visitor centers. We always hit them first because... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Lexington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Birthplace of America"
- "Lexington...let's go back again"
- "Let it Begin Here"
- "Lexington, MA... another stop on the history tour"
- "Lexington, Massachusetts"
- "Local Bill's Lexington Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lexington
- Hotels in Lexington
- Transportation in Lexington
- Restaurants in Lexington
- Shopping in Lexington
- Warnings and Dangers in Lexington
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kansas City
- Jerez de la Frontera
- Oceanside Hotels
- Province of Mindoro Oriental
- Halsteren Hotels
- Southern Thailand
- Luoyang Hotels
- San Carlos Island Hotels
- Deiva Marina
- Emerald Lakes Hotels
- Sankt Goar
- Tamalpais Valley Junction Hotels
- Mactan Island
- Vero Beach
Badges & Stats in Lexington
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Lexington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lexington
Photos in LexingtonSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.