"reunions in Corydon, IN" Corydon by davecallahan
Corydon Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 80 photos
I do not know too much about Corydon other than as a casual tourist.
We go to one of the motels on route 135 every 5 years or so for a national reunion of our Signal Company that served together in Vietnam. The host family is the Boaz's and all their friends and in-laws. Indiana people in this community are all very cordial and welcome us with open arms.
My wife can probably name all the stores and malls in the area but I only remember a few of the shops and diners.
I will get some info from her and add to the shopping tips.
But other than that all I can say is "thanks Indiana for being such good hosts".
A good website for Corydon is: http://corydon.net/
Corydon is a town of 2700 people in Harrison County. At one time, it had been the capital of Indiana; in fact, the state constitution was made in Corydon.
ZIPCODE 47112 is Corydon in Harrison County
Area Code is 812
the town was named by William Harrison (before he was president) after a character in a church tune.
You got to love winter in Corydon. Lots of cold wind and blowing snow for a couple days then a stretch of sunshine and... more travel advice
This is one of the few places for kids to have fun in the area. It is a miniature golf course with a video arcade... more travel advice
- See All our reunion meal
- See All shop here but don't eat here
- Sun screen is a must
- See All Corydon Battle Park
davecallahan's Related Pages
Corydon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "reunions in Corydon, IN"
- "Indiana's First Capital"
- "Indiana's first capitol"
- "Basaic Corydon Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Corydon
- Hotels in Corydon
- Restaurants in Corydon
- Shopping in Corydon
- Warnings and Dangers in Corydon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Corydon
- 29 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (762)
Have you been to Corydon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corydon
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.