"I've found a place" SELVA73's Profile

My beloved Japan

I've travelled around for many years but when I found Japan, there's only one place to go.....
I've go New York in 1992 and it was very spectacular too but I remember thinking that I've saw this city before going because of the pictures and films I've saw.... But Japan, is incredible. Their people, their food, their landscapes.... Everything....
When i was a child, every summer I was going to Mallorca (Baleares Island) -my family is from here-but now, I'm not going to Mallorca for three years and counting...
I've been a lot of places but someday, I'll return to Japan. There's a lot of thing to see.

• Intro Updated Jun 15, 2014

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Happy Birthday, have a great day:)

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Happy birthday, Selva!

• SELVA73's Profile Photo
      Feb 11, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Thanks !! I haven't saw your message because I was travelling to Mont Saint Michel. I've just arrived and I will put some info in VT right away. Thanks again!!

• akkipaa's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Happy Birthday Selva and greetings from Finland.

• SELVA73's Profile Photo
      Feb 11, 2013 at 12:50 PM

• connectingrod's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2012 at 3:55 AM

A BIRTHDAY is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

• sweetlife's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2008 at 2:26 PM

Happy birthday,and good luck in each trip.

• cloot1966's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2007 at 4:54 AM

Hola Selva, where did you get that "japan-virus" from??? Did you studies led you to that Island??? Greetz, Cloot

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!