"I've found a place" SELVA73's Profile
I've travelled around for many years but when I found Japan, there's only one place to go.....
I've go New York in 1992 and it was very spectacular too but I remember thinking that I've saw this city before going because of the pictures and films I've saw.... But Japan, is incredible. Their people, their food, their landscapes.... Everything....
When i was a child, every summer I was going to Mallorca (Baleares Island) -my family is from here-but now, I'm not going to Mallorca for three years and counting...
I've been a lot of places but someday, I'll return to Japan. There's a lot of thing to see.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 26 Reviews
- 78 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Wrote a Review Convinient and not too expensive in Berlin Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Convinient and not too expensive"
- Commented on one of SELVA73's Rome tips
- created a Girona Travel Page "Girona"
created their Personal Page "Me around the Globe"
- SELVA73 and PRINCIPEDIMEDICI are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Tokyo-to Forum "Re: Question?"
Top 10 Pages
- Mont Saint Michel Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Dublin Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Miyajima Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Yokohama Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Kilkenny Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Caldes D'Estrac Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Japan Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Tokyo 2 reviews, 1 photo