"Lauren's VT Page" Lauren5020's Profile

About me!

I'm a proud Canadian girl who loves to Travel!
I've been lucky to road trip and camp around most of Canada and parts of the U.S. I'm also a fan of the all inclusive (total vacation) experience.
I just moved from Monterrey, Mexico to Doha, Qatar with my husband. We often travel with our dog...he's moved with us to Mexico and now to Qatar. Traveling with a dog is a great experience! You'd be surprised at how much you can see and do while with your pet.
I've traveled much of Mexico and am now looking forward to traveling around the Middle East and Asia.

• Intro Updated Sep 1, 2009

• nizash22's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2014 at 2:12 AM

belated happy birthday to u

• kingip's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Happy B/D!

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Happy Birthday Lauren! I hope you enjoy your special day.

• kingip's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2014 at 2:10 PM

Happy B/D!

• Dash&Rusty's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Hey Lauren, I live in Doha, Qatar with my husband and wonderful dog, Bentley!!

• GlobeTrekr's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Hi Lauren, hope Doha is going great for you two. Wish my wife and I could be doing the same but its time to start a family for us. Next travels will be with baby, pampers, and maybe we'll take our 2 Boston Terriers this time!! Happy Travels.

• ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2008 at 5:24 PM

HI - I look forward to some pics and pages. Hope you had a special birthday!! lo siento mi Feliz Cumpleanos esta tarde....(probably not correct Espanol!)

• Nov 7, 2008 at 11:04 AM

FELIIIIZ CUMPLEAÑOS Lauren y un saludo a ti y mi México querido desde Alemanía:-)

• dovalyn's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2007 at 11:45 PM

Happy birthday from California and a wonderful year of wishes!!

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2007 at 9:37 PM

happy birthday to you,happy birthday with freely mind and get great happiness with all of your loveliest friends and family, wish from Burma

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Lauren5020's Profile Photo

Lauren5020

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.