"Sozopol" Top 5 Page for this destination Sozopol by Nobbe
Sozopol Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 240 photos
One of the oldest cities in Bulgaria is Sozopol - "The town of Salvation". It dates back to over 2600 years ago when greek settlers first founded the city of "Apollonia". The reason of the change of the name was the proclamation of Christianity in the region. Today Sozopol is a national and international holiday center by the Black Sea. The population is about 7000.
The small harbour of Sozopol is a great escape if you want to relax for a bit. Here you can watch the local fishermen... more travel advice
The old town of Sozopol is a very nice and charming place to visit. A stroll along the narrow cobblestone lanes is... more travel advice
Nobbe's Related Pages
Sozopol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sozopol –The town of salvation"
- "Bulgaria: From Centuries For Centuries"
- "Sunny, Windy and Watery Sozopol!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sozopol
- Hotels in Sozopol
- Transportation in Sozopol
- Nightlife in Sozopol
- Restaurants in Sozopol
- Shopping in Sozopol
- Warnings and Dangers in Sozopol
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sozopol
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Sozopol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sozopol
Top 10 Pages
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 18 reviews, 152 photos, 6 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 48 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 42 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 11 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 4 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 18 reviews, 70 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cork Intro, 10 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues