"Nobbe's new Drogheda Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Drogheda by Nobbe
Drogheda Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 45 photos
Drogheda is a small town just north of Dublin, with around 25.000 people living here, and is one of Ireland's oldest and most historical towns. This photo shows the <font color=blue>St Lawrence Gate</font>, a watchtower, that is one of the few remainings from the old defense wall around Drogheda build in 1200.
Near Skerries you can also find the beautiful Ardgillian Castle. more travel advice
At the end of the harbour in Skerries, there is a place called Red Island there you can relax and have a picnic in the... more travel advice
Nobbe's Related Pages
Drogheda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mandy23's Drogheda Page"
- "Drogheda / Droichead Átha"
- "Nobbe's new Drogheda Page"
- "fio's new Drogheda Page"
- "St.Oliver Plunkett"
- "yorch01's new Drogheda Page"
- "Drogheda, a great stop on the way to anywhere..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Drogheda
- Hotels in Drogheda
- Transportation in Drogheda
- Nightlife in Drogheda
- Restaurants in Drogheda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Drogheda
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 56 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Drogheda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Drogheda
Top 10 Pages
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 18 reviews, 152 photos, 6 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 48 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 42 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 11 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 4 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 18 reviews, 70 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cork Intro, 10 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues