"Nobbe's new Cairo page" Cairo by Nobbe
Cairo Travel Guide: 3,991 reviews and 9,582 photos
Cairo is the capital city of Egypt and it is more than 1000 years old, but compared with Egypt's history this is concidered a young city. Around 12.000.000 people lives here in Cairo and this is the largest city in Africa. The river Nile is crossing the city and on both sides you can find skyscrapers. The streets are filled with cars and the traffic is chaotoic. A car is concidered bad if the horn doesn't work, and you will understand why if travelling here...
The bad thing about going by bus is that's hard to remember everything you saw, and the things that the guide told you.... more travel advice
If you like to buy some real hand painted egypt pictures on real papyrus I recommend Queen of Egypt Papyrus. They have a... more travel advice
Nobbe's Related Pages
Cairo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cairo`s yellow pages!"
- "Cairo- Umm el Dunya"
- "CAIRO... still thinking of..."
- "3 decades living in Cairo and yet exploring more"
- "The 4 days were far from enough"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cairo
- Hotels in Cairo
- Transportation in Cairo
- Nightlife in Cairo
- Restaurants in Cairo
- Shopping in Cairo
- Warnings and Dangers in Cairo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cairo
- 8 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 66 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Cairo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cairo
Top 10 Pages
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews, 176 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 18 reviews, 152 photos, 6 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 48 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 42 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 11 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 4 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 18 reviews, 70 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cork Intro, 10 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues