"Waherford Bhoy!" kiki_irl's Profile
Waterford (pronounced Wahhherford by the locals hehe) is where I was born and raised. Love it. Big enough city (well...for Ireland anyway!) but every1 knows every1 else or else knows their cousin :)
Every sentence is ended in 'boy' and we eat 'blas'. The bla was invented here, as well as the cream cracker! But while the cream crackers took off on a world wide adventure, the bla stayed a true blue and is only available locally. You HAVE to have one if you ever come here. Part of the bread roll family but its more doughy and floury. Yum.
If there's anything you want to know about Waterford...just ask and I'll try to help!
Got a Canadian working visa for this summer WOHOOO
So I need to figure out where Im going to live (I presume the colleges do short term letting in the Summer?)
AND where Im guna work.
Hmmmm.... choice choices
Any suggestions/ideas please share them! Really need help with this
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- kiki_irl and canadacutey are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Myrtle Beach Forum "Myrtle Beach"
- Commented on canadacutey's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Waherford Bhoy!"
- Wrote a Review Tournament of Kings about Tournament of Kings in Las Vegas Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Tournament of Kings"
- created a Las Vegas Travel Page "Viva Las Vegas"