"Palencia" Palencia by -deja.Ismael
Palencia Travel Guide: 67 reviews and 217 photos
My birthplace, Palencia is a small city, not very far (half hour by car) from the capital of the region, Valladolid.
Though rather well communicated with "the rest of the world",it has remained as a medieval style place, rather quiet and not crowded.
The province of Palencia (specially its northern half) has the biggest concrentation of Romanesque art in Europe. more travel advice
-deja.Ismael's Related Pages
Palencia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Palencia and its province."
- "Palencia, the unknown beauty"
- "Palencia, a hiden Castilian gemstone"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palencia
- Hotels in Palencia
- Transportation in Palencia
- Nightlife in Palencia
- Restaurants in Palencia
- Warnings and Dangers in Palencia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palencia
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Palencia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palencia
Top 10 Pages
- Valladolid Intro, 21 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Castilla y León Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Victoria Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Peñafiel Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Spain Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Palencia Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Porto Santo Island Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Soria Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
Latest Palencia hotel reviews
- 2 Reviews & Opinions