"Northern Ireland" Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Ireland by arty_girl

Northern Ireland Travel Guide: 1,884 reviews and 4,768 photos

Breaking Northern Ireland into bitesize pieces

Instead of focusing this page on the capital of Northern Ireland (Belfast) I've chosen to cover the key places in the north within the one travel guide.

It's a great place to explore and there are many hidden beauties along the way. I'm excited to see more and more tourists coming to my city over the past few years and I'd love to meet anyone who is thinking of paying a visit.

There are a handful of landmarks in the capital city and many more around the north which are a must-see if you're around this area. We've had a difficult time in the past with conflict and I'm happy to say that the conflict is much less prominant and the beautiful place that is N.Ireland has finally earned it's rightful status as a beautiful part of the UK to explore.

This guide

I'm gradually building upon my Belfast Travel Page. I'm hoping I can sway away from sounding like a guide book and speak to you in the way I'd speak to a tourist I might meet on the street. I'd love to hear any suggestions for topics/places to cover and I'll do my best to answer your questions. For me, writing this guide is a hobby and I hope I can make it as interesting as possible

The photos

I love photography and I'm a student at the Belfast Art College. I'm hoping all my pages will soon have my original photography and hopefully will begin to come to life a bit more.

• Pros:easy to manage,friendly
  • Cons:often cold and rainy
  • In a nutshell:a diverse & attractive location in the UK
  • Intro Updated Oct 11, 2009

arty_girl Lives Here!

arty_girl

“With my camera in hand”

Badges & Stats in Northern Ireland

Have you been to Northern Ireland?

Latest Activity in Northern Ireland