"Elounda on Crete" Top 5 Page for this destination Elounda by rl1steve
Elounda Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 163 photos
Elounda is still a working fishing port as well as a popular holiday destination. If you go down to the harbour early you can watch the fishermen landing their catch, it is very interesting to see the different types of fish.
You can also catch one of the many day trips to Spinalonga from the harbour. There are plenty of good restaurants aroung the harbour serving a variety of local and international food.
- Pros:A lovely fishing harbour with plenty of good Tavernas
- Cons:Very busy road through Elounda heading to Plaka
- In a nutshell:A really pretty place shame about the road
The Portobello is a 5 minutes walk from the harbour on the road to Plaka. All the apartments have an amazing view out to... more travel advice
The restaurant looks quite basic but the food is far from it. The lady who serves you is very friendly, I think it is... more travel advice
rl1steve's Related Pages
Elounda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Walk And A Boat Trip In Elounda & Spinalonga"
- "Picturesque town with too much brits"
- "Elounda on Crete"
- "Elounda-A perfect holiday resort."
- "Picturesque Elounda"
- "a lucky break"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Elounda
- Hotels in Elounda
- Transportation in Elounda
- Restaurants in Elounda
- Shopping in Elounda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Elounda
- 8 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Elounda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Elounda
Photos in EloundaSee All Photos (5)
Top 5 Pages
- Sision Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Elounda Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Crete Island 9 photos
- Orlando Intro, 3 photos
- Venice 2 reviews
No friends yet.