"Kunming - city of eternal spring" Kunming by msjup
Kunming Travel Guide: 639 reviews and 1,586 photos
For me, the best part I've seen of China so far is in Yunnan province, which lies in the South West and borders Vietnam, Laos and Myanmar. The capital of the province is Kunming (city of eternal spring) and all flights transfer here. If you have (lots) of time, try to stay a day or two in Kunming before continuing your journey and explore for instance the magnificent "Stone Forest", a 2-hours drive out of the city.
- Pros:THE gateway for exploring Yunnan
- Cons:Quite a big city nevertheless
Golden Temple Park, extensive gardens, panoramic view of the city and an "Alpine-coaster" more travel advice
Stone Forest, 126km out of the city, great outdoor experience (not convenient for strollers ...) more travel advice
msjup's Related Pages
Kunming Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kunming - the Spring City in the Southwest"
- "Vigi in KUNMING - Sep2003"
- "Sharrie's Kunming Eternal Spring"
- "City of Eternal Spring"
- "Kunming - The Eternal Spring City"
- "Kunming - the spring city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kunming
- Hotels in Kunming
- Transportation in Kunming
- Nightlife in Kunming
- Restaurants in Kunming
- Shopping in Kunming
- Warnings and Dangers in Kunming
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kunming
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kunming?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kunming
Top 5 Pages
- Kunming Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Brussels Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Lijiang Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Sipalay Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cuba Intro, 1 review, 2 photos