"sharkie's Lake Havasu City page" Lake Havasu City by sharkie
Lake Havasu City Travel Guide: 95 reviews and 208 photos
Since the <b>London bridge</b> where going to fall down decided the British government to sell it. The buyer were Robert McCulloch, Founder of Lake Havasu City. He bought the bridge for $2,460,000. Then began the hard work to first dismantled the bridge and mark each stone, then to ship it to US and then to transport it from the habour in Long beach to Lake Havasu. On September 23, 1968 the first cornerstone was laid. On October 10, 1971 the bridge where opened.
Take a boat ride. If you don't have a own you can rent one here. A lot of water sports can be done here. more travel advice
sharkie's Related Pages
Lake Havasu City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Lake Havasu City Page"
- "Lake Havasu City ~London Bridge"
- "My Wife Grew Up In Havasu"
- "Lake Havasu City, Arizona"
- "sharkie's Lake Havasu City page"
- "Nobbe's new Lake Havasu City page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lake Havasu City
- Hotels in Lake Havasu City
- Transportation in Lake Havasu City
- Nightlife in Lake Havasu City
- Restaurants in Lake Havasu City
- Shopping in Lake Havasu City
- Warnings and Dangers in Lake Havasu City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lake Havasu City
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Lake Havasu City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lake Havasu City
Photos in Lake Havasu CitySee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Sweden Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 19 reviews, 16 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Hollywood Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Valencia Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos