"Holiday on Bornholm" Top 5 Page for this destination Bornholm by janvanommen
Bornholm Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 222 photos
In the years before 2006, we made daytrips with the ferries from Sassnitz to Rønne.
It made us curious. How beautiful is the island? etc etc. So we planned to stay for a couple of weeks to discover Bornholm.
We travelled by car and have a tenttrailer.
We choose for a camping in Gudhjem: Slettens Camping. A very nice camping, directly next to the sea, with a stunning view. With clear weather you can see the islands of Christiansø from our tent!! They where 18 km far away!!
Just outside Rønne there is a great granite-quarry. On the road fron Rønne to Aarsballe you can find it on your right... more travel advice
The little fishing hamlets of Helligpeder and Teglkås, are a perfect place to see a nice sunset when the weather is... more travel advice
janvanommen's Related Pages
Bornholm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Had a roll of a time!"
- "Holiday on Bornholm"
- "Bornholm - a beautiful Island"
- "Bornholm island"
- "Tasia a champion:)"
- "Bornholm - where the sun always shine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bornholm
- Hotels in Bornholm
- Transportation in Bornholm
- Restaurants in Bornholm
- Shopping in Bornholm
- Warnings and Dangers in Bornholm
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bornholm
- 10 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bornholm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bornholm
Photos in BornholmSee All Photos (46)
Top 10 Pages
- Samsø Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos
- Sylt Intro, 10 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bornholm Intro, 10 reviews, 47 photos
- Lithuania Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos
- Rügen Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos
- Traben-Trarbach Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Møn Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Ystad Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Nyord Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Luxembourg Intro, 1 review, 6 photos