"Helmstedt-Halberstadt-Wernigerrode" Magdeburg by Knoto
Magdeburg Travel Guide: 113 reviews and 376 photos
some weeks ago we started a little roundtrip. We drove to Helmstedt to see the old "German/German Borderline".And than we drove down to Halberstadt and finally we visit Wernigerrode again.
We had wonderful weather and it was a nice roundtrip.We drove ca.200 Km this day.
If you have questions, please drop me a line!
Now let's start with some Photos from these Day.
Hope you like it.
This Photo shows a part of the Old Border. It's located on the Motorway A2 in the near of Helmstedt.
Wernigerrode, at the market place. more travel advice
Knoto's Related Pages
Magdeburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Magdeburg - Pearl of the Romanesque Road"
- "Viennese Opera Ball in Magdeburg"
- "Welcome to 1200 year old Magdeburg"
- "Magdeburg überrascht - Magdeburg Surprises!"
- "Magdeburg, the old and new city at the river Elbe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Magdeburg
- Hotels in Magdeburg
- Transportation in Magdeburg
- Nightlife in Magdeburg
- Restaurants in Magdeburg
- Shopping in Magdeburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Magdeburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Magdeburg
- 28 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Magdeburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Magdeburg
Photos in MagdeburgSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Bockenem Intro, 116 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Störy Intro, 47 reviews, 133 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hannover Intro, 78 reviews, 83 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 73 reviews, 72 photos
- Antalya Intro, 54 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hungary Intro, 54 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 46 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 50 reviews, 50 photos
- Bremen Intro, 43 reviews, 41 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 13 travelogues