"A little bit of Bremen" Bremen by Knoto
Bremen Travel Guide: 391 reviews and 1,016 photos
Hi and welcome here in Bremen. A lovely Town in Northern Germany.And a former"Hanse" Town.
We spend a weekend here in June. First of all we visited the BON JOVI Concert here in the "Weserstadion".
and it was really great.
And at the next day we make a little bit sightseeing.
Have fun with some new Pictures.
this one shows a part of the " Schnoor " Area. Really nice old houses....
Hope you like these little Page and if you have a question, please drop me a line.
If you need special infos about Bremen go to this webside:
You can start a virtual tour around Bremen and if you need Hotel Infos you can find it here, too!!
It's a nice webside!!!
You also find some old details here in these area. Maybe an old Postbox or an old Telephone box. more travel advice
Knoto's Related Pages
Bremen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bremen - I feel this city"
- "Bremen - the city of the musicians"
- "Bremen - A World Heritage site"
- "In Bremen - briefly"
- "Stadt and Bundesland"
- "Bremen - more to see than the Town Musicians!"
- "Home of Krauser Becks"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bremen
- Hotels in Bremen
- Transportation in Bremen
- Nightlife in Bremen
- Restaurants in Bremen
- Shopping in Bremen
- Warnings and Dangers in Bremen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bremen
- 43 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 44 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bremen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bremen
Photos in BremenSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Bockenem Intro, 116 reviews, 218 photos, 10 travelogues
- Störy Intro, 47 reviews, 133 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hannover Intro, 78 reviews, 83 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 73 reviews, 72 photos
- Antalya Intro, 54 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hungary Intro, 54 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 46 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 50 reviews, 50 photos
- Bremen Intro, 43 reviews, 41 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 13 travelogues