"Gunsan City" Kunsan by Kid-A
Kunsan Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 26 photos
I worked in Korea for a while in 2002 in Kunsan City, which is about 175 miles south of Seoul. Korea is a beautiful country, and I found the people very gracious and friendly.
Language barrier: Not many of the cab drivers speak much English so a phrase book or a map to point to is good to have.
I'm going to eventually get around to updating this page (as well as my other Korea pages), but if you have any specific questions about Korea, I maybe can either give you an answer right off or point you in the right direction. Feel free to ask
While in Korea this past August, my friend Dan and I ventured back down to Gunsan City. It was fun to see the city again, although I didn't recognize as much as I thought I would!
- Pros:A major city, but small with friendly people.
- Cons:English is not widely spoken.
Kid-A's Related Pages
Kunsan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "1 year in Kunsan"
- "Kunsan Air Base, South Korea"
- "Kunsan City -- 2001, 2002"
- "Gunsan City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kunsan
- Transportation in Kunsan
- Nightlife in Kunsan
- Restaurants in Kunsan
- Shopping in Kunsan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kunsan
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Kunsan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kunsan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaiserslautern Intro, 33 reviews, 111 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 70 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ile de Jerba Intro, 16 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Livingstone Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaborone Intro, 12 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Izmir Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rosmalen Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gouvernorat de Tataouine Intro, 2 reviews, 24 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 3 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos