"Artvin" Artvin Ili by Tuna_ank
Artvin Ili Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 219 photos
Artvin is a small Blacksea city which is on the Georgie border. Ypu may join to trekking groups and see many kind of green. (Especially I advice to pass Kackar mountains) You can see historical houses, castle, churchs... There is a small ski center at Kafkasor but you may also have camp there and you may see bullfights at festival time on June. Rafting possible at Coruh river.
There is no flight there because of mountains. You must fly to Kars or Trabzon first.
For culture house: http://www.artvinkulturevi.com/tr/index.asp
For Bey konagi ans ski center: ww.bey-konagi.com or www.bey-konagi.tk
I didn't eat there but I think therer are many good things to eat. At least you must see that old house. (1799)... more travel advice
Tuna_ank's Related Pages
Artvin Ili Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Around Artvin"
- "Sound of Nature"
- "ayder in kackar montain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Artvin Ili
- Hotels in Artvin Ili
- Transportation in Artvin Ili
- Nightlife in Artvin Ili
- Restaurants in Artvin Ili
- Shopping in Artvin Ili
- Warnings and Dangers in Artvin Ili
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Artvin Ili
- 12 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Artvin Ili?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Artvin Ili
Videos in Artvin IliSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ankara Intro, 36 reviews, 91 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 22 reviews, 100 photos, 6 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 17 reviews, 93 photos, 9 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 6 reviews, 80 photos, 8 travelogues
- Kars Ili Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bursa Ili Intro, 20 reviews, 59 photos
- Edirne Intro, 4 reviews, 71 photos, 7 travelogues
- Tarsus Intro, 19 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Burdur Ili Intro, 13 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 2 reviews, 58 photos, 7 travelogues