"Eskisehir (Mean:Old city)" Eskisehir Ili by Tuna_ank
Eskisehir Ili Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 233 photos
This city changed suddenly with a great university rektory, now he is a mayor of the city. What you can do
-Walk at Odunpazari area. Full with old buildings, Glass museum, cartoon museum etc.
-Walk around the river and take a boat at Porsuk river.
-See Gazi melek pasa mosque...
-See restoreted "Haller" building.
-Go a bit far and see Yazilikaya Frig valley!
-Go to Seyitgazi for Kervansaray, Seljuk hamam, Yunuz Emre kulliyesi, Alaaddin mosque, Kursunlu mosque and kulliye.
-At Kutahya road you may visit Sazova park especially if you have a child.
Eskisehir's history: At B.C 2000 it was important place for Hitites period. At BC1200 it was a Frig city. After than Frigian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Bizanthion and Seljuk...
Old vegetable-fruit market restorated and now we have a nice youth center, restaurants and shops. I advice to visit... more travel advice
Tuna_ank's Related Pages
Eskisehir Ili Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Eskisehir (Mean:Old city)"
- "everybody ,lets come my city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eskisehir Ili
- Hotels in Eskisehir Ili
- Transportation in Eskisehir Ili
- Nightlife in Eskisehir Ili
- Restaurants in Eskisehir Ili
- Shopping in Eskisehir Ili
- Warnings and Dangers in Eskisehir Ili
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eskisehir Ili
- 9 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Eskisehir Ili?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eskisehir Ili
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ankara Intro, 36 reviews, 91 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 22 reviews, 100 photos, 6 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 17 reviews, 93 photos, 9 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 6 reviews, 80 photos, 8 travelogues
- Kars Ili Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bursa Ili Intro, 20 reviews, 59 photos
- Edirne Intro, 4 reviews, 71 photos, 7 travelogues
- Tarsus Intro, 19 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Burdur Ili Intro, 13 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 2 reviews, 58 photos, 7 travelogues