"Macahel village-(From Artvin city, Borcka town)" Borcka by Tuna_ank
Borcka Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 9 photos
Artvin is the city from Blacksea region of Turkey. It is on the Border of Georgia.
And I will write about a small village Macahel, which is the border of Georgia.
It is very lovely, green area. You may not reach there except summer . Even at August I saw some snow! For going there you try to in the morning, later it can be difficult to find a minibus. You may hire a taxi but it can be expensive.
Macahel mosque also nice, I will put photos on tip.
When you are going thru to Macahel, there is a way for Karagol. It is closer to Borcka. Very nice lake and forest. more travel advice
Tuna_ank's Related Pages
Borcka Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Borcka
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Borcka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Borcka
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ankara Intro, 36 reviews, 91 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 22 reviews, 100 photos, 6 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 17 reviews, 93 photos, 9 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 6 reviews, 80 photos, 8 travelogues
- Kars Ili Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bursa Ili Intro, 20 reviews, 59 photos
- Edirne Intro, 4 reviews, 71 photos, 7 travelogues
- Tarsus Intro, 19 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Burdur Ili Intro, 13 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 2 reviews, 58 photos, 7 travelogues