Tarsus Things to Do Tips by Tuna_ank
Tarsus Things to Do: 5 reviews and 7 photos
You may go to Turkish bath just near the Ulu cami. It was builded at 1785.
Dates back to 2.C A.D
Old Tarsus house
Worth to see
One of the gate of the ancient city.
Ancient Roman road
This ancient road dates back from Roman period.
Kirk kasik bedesteni
"Kirk kasik" means forthy spoons. Because in this old bazaar there was a kitchen for poor people. It was also bazaar and thological school at 1579.
This beautiful tower was builded at 1895.
This mosque was builded at 788 and reconstructed at 1579. Clock tower is just near to it.
More Reviews (5)
Tuna_ank's Related Pages
Tarsus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tarsus - the birthplace of St. Paul"
- "TARSUS-The city where faiths are interlocated"
- "Tarsus is in the crossroads of history and belief"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Barbados Hotels
- Costa Rica
- Guilin Hotels
- Fredericton Hotels
- Grand Haven State Park Hotels
Badges & Stats in Tarsus
- 19 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Tarsus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tarsus
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ankara Intro, 36 reviews, 91 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 22 reviews, 100 photos, 6 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 17 reviews, 93 photos, 9 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 6 reviews, 80 photos, 8 travelogues
- Kars Ili Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bursa Ili Intro, 20 reviews, 59 photos
- Edirne Intro, 4 reviews, 71 photos, 7 travelogues
- Tarsus Intro, 19 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Burdur Ili Intro, 13 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 2 reviews, 58 photos, 7 travelogues