"Buda - even a foreigner can call this home" Buda by hbukusa
Buda Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 25 photos
Having lived here since 1989, I have experienced most types of the weather that may come our way. From the sweltering humidity of summer to the freezing ice storms of "winter" - about 4 so far, you never know what may be around the next corner. Central Texas comes to a halt with even the smallest frozen precipitation. 1/4 inch of dry snow will bring traffic to an often dangerous halt. Ice storms created even bigger and more long lasting hazzards. The most recent, Jan 07, was no exception. With many colleges and businesses closed for 2 days, driving discouraged the below freezing temperatures gave the locals a chance to stay home. Enjoy it while we can, it wont last long, the chance of 85 degrees can occur on any day of the year here, just check the statistics!
hbukusa's Related Pages
Buda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buda, in the south Austin area"
- "Buda - even a foreigner can call this home"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buda
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Buda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buda
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ventnor Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Guildford Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Henley on Thames Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Great Bookham Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Saint Austell 1 review, 5 photos
- Ardingly 1 review, 4 photos
- Woodstock Intro, 3 photos
- Wisley Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.