"About Me" touraco's Profile

Me

Let's see....I don't like to talk about myself basically because I really seriously don't know what to say about myself. Not much of a sales person as you can see.

Let me try to see what I can come up with.

For a start, I live in the sunny island of Singapore.

I was first bitten by the travel bug about 10 years back when I took my first plane ride to another sunny island....in Thailand..which is Phuket.

Ever since, I try to make it a point to travel at least once a year for pleasure.

In my course of work, I get to travel as well and that sort of help to satisfy my craving for travel.

As most people know, Singapore is a relatively small place so there is a limit to what one can do here. Not that there is nothing to do in Singapore, I must say kudos to the Tourism Board for coming up with exciting new places and activities and bringing more events to Singapore.

We are highly anticipating the Integrated Resorts and the first ever night F1 racing in September 2008.

My favourite country so far is Italy mainly because I love the architecture, the food and the people there.

I am running out of stuff to say so in the meantime, that's all folks.

• Intro Updated Mar 13, 2008

• afsarbaf's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2008 at 8:55 AM

hi!! Nice intro... Hope ur F1 went fine... take care....

• aesopiloilo's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2008 at 12:02 AM

brief intro touraco, been to you city state many times. but getting at the edges of sing has some promising destinations as well like batam or border malaysia. can you also consider dropping by Manila or Boracay? All in the Philippines.

• nicebelgian's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2008 at 2:44 AM

Thanks for the nice birthday wishes!!!

• y2ketan2007's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2007 at 5:45 AM

I'm the 1000th visitor to your page .You have some very nice travel ideas presented here.

• cheekymarieh's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2007 at 1:21 AM

Nice introduction. Hope you add some pages about your home. I'm looking forward to visiting Singapore next month.

• y_lyn's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2007 at 2:56 AM

Hello fellow S'porean! You've travelled quite a lot! Why not post more photos of the places you've been to? :)

• Peter_P's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2007 at 7:37 AM

Have fun in the 'lowlands'...:-)

• bpacker's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2007 at 12:55 AM

A warm welcome to VT, fellow Singaporean! Hope to see you in one of our VT meets one day:)

• samput23's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2007 at 12:50 AM

hi touraco... should try the island of borneo, esp kuching. more wonders awaits everybody. take k

• Swades's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2007 at 11:04 PM

welcome to VT...love and smile..vivek

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!