Let's see....I don't like to talk about myself basically because I really seriously don't know what to say about myself. Not much of a sales person as you can see.
Let me try to see what I can come up with.
For a start, I live in the sunny island of Singapore.
I was first bitten by the travel bug about 10 years back when I took my first plane ride to another sunny island....in Thailand..which is Phuket.
Ever since, I try to make it a point to travel at least once a year for pleasure.
In my course of work, I get to travel as well and that sort of help to satisfy my craving for travel.
As most people know, Singapore is a relatively small place so there is a limit to what one can do here. Not that there is nothing to do in Singapore, I must say kudos to the Tourism Board for coming up with exciting new places and activities and bringing more events to Singapore.
We are highly anticipating the Integrated Resorts and the first ever night F1 racing in September 2008.
My favourite country so far is Italy mainly because I love the architecture, the food and the people there.
I am running out of stuff to say so in the meantime, that's all folks.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 116 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 12 Countries
- 22 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Posted in Travel Amsterdam Forum "Pediasure in Amsterdam"
- Wrote a Review Wonderful location and Friendly... in Munich Hotels
- created a Munich Travel Page "More than just cars and autobahn"
- touraco and nicebelgian are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Quiet and Nice"
- Commented on nicebelgian's profile page
updated their Profile Page "About Me"
Top 10 Pages
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Phuket Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 13 reviews
- Melbourne Intro, 10 reviews, 2 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Krabi Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- Hong Kong Intro, 7 reviews
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 7 reviews
- Ubud Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Bangalore Intro, 5 reviews