"In the caribbean the very best..." Top 5 Page for this destination Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia by oyesabesque
Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia Travel Guide: 176 reviews and 575 photos
I stayed in Decameron San Luis wich is the cheapest of Decameron's hotels in the island. I went to see the others and im 100% convinced that this one is the best!!!
Lots of fun, nice rooms, i recommend it specialy for young people. The beach is rocky, but if you like snorkeling you can swin 200/300 safely to see the corals barrer. Great view.
The food is nice. (nice.. not great) The bad thing is that you must reserve with 24hs if you want to eat in the restaurants (you can use the buffet instead wich has diferent kind of food: mexican, local food, meat, etc etc). If you realy like Japanese food!! do NOT go to japanese restaurant... this food is more like chinese... and they give you 3 sushi rolls of guacamole... dont waste your time going there.
I did not go to the other restaurant ("rastasomething"... i dont remember the name). People said it was good...
BEst things: the beach is great for snorkeling, nice food, and lots of fun
Worse: pools close at 6pm!! too early..., you must reserve 24 hs before eating to the special restaurants (but this happens in all decameron hotels), and its far from the centre (but you can easily take a bus to there)
IN Rocky Cay there is a wrecked ship 300/400 m from the beach. You can go swiming there (the water is low so you... more travel advice
We went there and it was very fun. You shouldnt go by yourself, we went with a cool guy called Diego, we contacted him... more travel advice
oyesabesque's Related Pages
Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Closest I've been to paradise"
- "Colombian Hideaway"
- "In the caribbean the very best..."
- "Unknown Paradise in Colombia"
- "San Andres paradise and stuff you'd never expect"
- "San Andres Colombia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia
- Hotels in Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia
- Transportation in Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia
- Nightlife in Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia
- Restaurants in Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia
- Shopping in Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia
- Warnings and Dangers in Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia
- See All...
Explore the World
- Halsteren Hotels
- Taipei Shih
- Puerto Escondido Hotels
- Corroboree Island Hotels
- Valona Hotels
- Nakhon Phanom
- South Miami Heights Hotels
- Grand Lake
- Diego Garcia
- Briones Hotels
- Houmt Souk
- Province of Surigao del Sur
- San Martín de los Andes
Badges & Stats in Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia
Photos in Intendenciade San Andrés y ProvidenciaSee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- Salta Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Maceió 1 review, 3 photos
- Panamá City Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Florianópolis 1 review, 1 photo