"Terrific Visit Balances Local Stay and Sights" Bran by finelogs
Bran Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 34 photos
This was a precious area to visit. Our stay was memorable with an overnight in the inn down a country road. The young man that operates the inn has an excellent command of English from years spent working in the US. The inn is spectacularly clean and very modern. The rooms are comfortable and large. The grounds of the inn include a water mill.
Even the chickens are gorgeous in this little village. Down the road is a lovely restaurant and the roads are delightful to walk along and enjoy the farm countryside. The sound of running streams and livestock fills the clean air.
- Pros:Moeciu de Sus was a highlight of this area
- Cons:Off the beaten path... you will need a car
- In a nutshell:Beautiful village with many inns to comfort your stay
finelogs' Related Pages
Bran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "B R A N"
- "Jumping around "Dracula's Castle""
- "What is Bran Castle famous for?"
- "Terrific Visit Balances Local Stay and Sights"
- "The Bran Castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bran
- Hotels in Bran
- Shopping in Bran
- Warnings and Dangers in Bran
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bran
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bran
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.