"Tortola" Top 5 Page for this destination Tortola by agapotravel
Tortola Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 288 photos
We stayed 4 nights on Tortola during our Virgin Islands vacation. It is the largest of the British Virgin Islands. In my opinion, it is much more laid back than St. Thomas or St. John. The BVI as a whole seem to attract a lot more boaters than the USVI. It's easy to see why.
- Pros:Gorgeous scenery, a lot of places to explore
- Cons:Maybe a bit too laid back
Maybe it's just me, but I always love to see and photograph flowers wherever we go. Most of them are so unique to that... more travel advice
We took the ferry from Red Hook, St. Thomas to West End, Tortola with Native Son, Inc. The cost was $30/person one way,... more travel advice
agapotravel's Related Pages
Tortola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tortola ~ "Land of Turtle Doves""
- "Entrance to the BVI"
- "One day in Tortola, well not really..."
- "Tortola Vacation"
- "Tortola - Just Passing Through!"
- "Beauty Divine-This is Tortola"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tortola
- Hotels in Tortola
- Transportation in Tortola
- Nightlife in Tortola
- Restaurants in Tortola
- Shopping in Tortola
- Warnings and Dangers in Tortola
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tortola
- 15 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Tortola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tortola
Photos in TortolaSee All Photos (65)
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 50 reviews, 217 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. John Intro, 25 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination St. Thomas Intro, 22 reviews, 95 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 3 reviews, 89 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tortola Intro, 15 reviews, 65 photos
- Arches National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos
- Houston Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zion National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 33 photos
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos
- New Hampshire Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos