"jc2000's new Ellicott City page" Top 5 Page for this destination Ellicott City by jc2000

Ellicott City Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 68 photos

My Home

<body text=#0000FF><b>I have been living in Ellicott City, Maryland every since I was in first grade. Here, everyone was really nice. At school, I made lots of friends. They were very considerate and cooperative. I have always loved my peers very much. Seeing them at school had been a great pleasure. The teachers were very nice too. I had enjoyed every year of school.</b></body>

<body text=#008080><b>In the past years, I had experience many events. One of my fondest memories is the field trips I attended in sixth grade. I went to Camp Letts with all my peers. There, we learned more about each other, made new friends, and learned how to cooperate with one another. However, the bad part about this trip was that it only lasted for one and a half days.</b></body>

<body text=#008000></b>One of the most exciting events at school is participating in a musical group (band, orchestra, or chorus). I have been playing in band ever since sixth grade. The outcome was always great. Every year, the band plays at adjudications, including one at Hershey Park. At the end of each year, the students and teachers of the musical groups got to take a field trip to Sandy Point Beach. I have always enjoyed my day there.</b></body>

<body text=#800080><b>I have enjoyed living here. Also, I hope you will enjoy reading this page. If you are visiting Maryland or even living here, I hope you will love every day here!!!!!</b></body>

<body text=#FF0000>Hey, by the way, visit my homepage.</body>
<body text=#000000>See you later!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!</body>

• Last visit to Ellicott City: May 2000
  • Intro Written Sep 9, 2002

jc2000

“Be loving and caring. Earn some friends. And SMILE!!!”

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Ellicott City

Have you been to Ellicott City?

Latest Activity in Ellicott City