"Puerto Maldonado Amazing!!!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Maldonado by Kathia2007
Puerto Maldonado Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 197 photos
It's in the southern part of the Amazonian Forest. Borders with Brazil and Bolivia. Department of Madre De Dios, Province of Tambopata. At only 30 minutes’ flight from Cusco and 60 minutes’ flight from Lima.
Puerto Maldonado is Peru’s capital of biodiversity.
Puerto Maldonado has three of the greatest natural reserves: the Manu Reserve, the National Park of Bahuaja - Sonene,... more travel advice
Kathia2007's Related Pages
Puerto Maldonado Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Jungle!!"
- "Back to the good time young"
- "From the Andes to the plain Jungle"
- "Puerto Maldonado Amazing!!!!!"
- "en route to Corto Maltes"
- "Reserva Tambopata - Lago Sandoval"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Maldonado
- Hotels in Puerto Maldonado
- Transportation in Puerto Maldonado
- Nightlife in Puerto Maldonado
- Restaurants in Puerto Maldonado
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Maldonado
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto Maldonado
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Puerto Maldonado?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Maldonado
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Maldonado Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 3 photos
- Cusco Intro, 3 photos
- Lima Intro, 3 photos
- Colonia del Sacramento Intro, 3 photos