"brazzaville" Brazzaville by sacrecoeur
Brazzaville Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 27 photos
If you want a taste of a third world country visit Brazzaville. Prepare yourself.
My wonderful French/Lingala speaking tour guide through the town. Make sure to visit a local market where you can find African clothing and handmade figures. Be ready to bargain.
The Democratic of Congo is across the river, another country across the river. I saw people bathing and playing at the water's edge and taxi drivers' car wash in the shallows. Their ability to make the best of a situation and use their resources and imagination is inspiring.
- Pros:If you want a pamper-free experience go here. It's an adventure.
- Cons:should have a local contact to help travel in the city, rebels may be in outside villages
- In a nutshell:Difficult living conditions but smiling children's faces
Brazzaville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Congo!"
- "Brazzaville - Congo Republic"
- "In the beginning..."
- "Before the Storm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brazzaville
- Hotels in Brazzaville
- Transportation in Brazzaville
- Restaurants in Brazzaville
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Brazzaville
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Brazzaville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brazzaville
Photos in BrazzavilleSee All Photos (3)
No friends yet.