"cagayan de oro ....adventure capital" Cagayan de Oro City by laarnisp28
Cagayan de Oro City Travel Guide: 225 reviews and 661 photos
i really enjoyed my vacation at cagayan de oro!!!theres so many things you can do while in cdo....you can go "western water rafting" at cdo river...were you need paddle and pass almost 21 rapids..its really exciting!! the adventures will last for 3 hrs. n try the pinoy rafting also..were you dont have to paddle ..all you have to do is hang on and scream..but you gotta try to jump to a bridge and the rock!!well i did !!n until now cant believe that i did it!!and im really proud of myself!! and try exploring cueba de oro and the canopy walk..just make sure you try any of the this adventure or all of the adventures before leaving cdo...and your vacation will be worthwhile i guaranteed!!!
what can i say!!!this cave is really amazing !!!i tried caving at sagada last holy week ..but this cave???its awesome!!!imagine you have to rappel down a 82 ft cave wall???but even a first timer can do it cause our companions have a great time going down n the guides will help you descent..the journey through the cave takes an hour .you will enjoy the sight of beautiful stalactites and stalagmites and walking in waist to shoulder deep water with the cave ceiling a few inches overhead..and swimming underwater tunnel but the guides will help you through.its really exhilarating one you emerge from the cave to a pool by the forest
about 3 hrs drive from cagayan de oro...and almost an hour of trekking ...it composed of 5 flattform(viewing deck) built around trees 100 ft tall or more...you get from one plattform to another by first you have to zip and slide then walking on hanging bridges made out of steel cables and 2 inc stepping bars.while you are harnessed to a safety line overhead.it can really be a nerve wracking experience as the bridge sway and shifts with every movement but once you get the hand of it...you can take in the awesome views of the forest around and below you...n what really make this adventure special is will have your lunch at the viewing deck!!n stop by at stream and swim in a cold water after !!isnt it great!!!
i recommend this four activities...you cant compare any of it ...dont know?just try it or do it all and you will know... more travel advice
as much as possible water proof bag,belt bag...bring zip lock... waterproof jacket in case when it rains when your at... more travel advice
laarnisp28's Related Pages
Cagayan de Oro City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cagayan De Oro - Extreme Adventures Haven!"
- "Wet and wild"
- "Exploring CDO"
- "Cagayan de Oro, the City of Golden Friendship 3"
- "Rough, Wild & Wet Cagayan de Oro"
- "Canopy Walking in Cagayan De Oro"
- "cagayan de oro ....adventure capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cagayan de Oro City
- Hotels in Cagayan de Oro City
- Transportation in Cagayan de Oro City
- Nightlife in Cagayan de Oro City
- Restaurants in Cagayan de Oro City
- Shopping in Cagayan de Oro City
- Warnings and Dangers in Cagayan de Oro City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cagayan de Oro City
- 4 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 14 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cagayan de Oro City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cagayan de Oro City
- updated a Cagayan de Oro City Travel Page "cagayan de oro ....adventure capital"
- Posted in Travel Tokyo Forum "Re: Tokyo - best way to travel..."
- Wrote a Review water rafting,pinoy rafting,canopy walk and caving in Cagayan de Oro City Sports & Outdoors
- Uploaded a Photo to "water rafting,pinoy rafting,canopy walk and caving"
Photos in Cagayan de Oro CitySee All Photos (15)
Top 5 Pages
- Cagayan de Oro City Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Province of Camiguin Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Sagada Intro, 3 photos
- Banaue Intro, 2 photos
- San Francisco 1 review
No friends yet.