"Palmira, Valle de Cauca" Palmira by Jorge15
Palmira Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 18 photos
Pictures of the department of Valle de Cauca, which is a beautiful, safe, calm , and fun place to visit!
Palmira- the city is filled with culture and night life. The center of the city is filled with stores,malls, shops, stalls, restaurants,supermarkets,and the Catholic Cathedral. From top brand names at low costs. Shopping there will bring a smile to your face. Also there are night clubs and theaters.
Super Marden(Mall)- There are two of these mega complex malls at the exits of the city. There are filled with stores of good brands,eaterys, and the SUPER MARDEN SUPERMARKET. Also there is plenty of parking and a mini amusement park.
Llanogrande(Mall)- Another even better mall is located on the road to Cali, the mall consists:
1. Over 150 stores of brand names at low cost prices.
2. A supermarket named La 14 known nationwide for good service.
3. Tons of eaterys and ice cream shops
4. Outdoor bars and a mini amusement park filled from bumper cars to a rollercoaster.
5. A mega movie theater and coming soon a night club (Kirobara) for dancing.
6. Hosts model shows and other famous shows
7. Have a thrill at this centro comercial..(Lets just say you name it..this mall has it all!!!)
Buga- A religious and beautiful city, home to a gorgeous cathedral, known through out Colombia as Senor de los Milagros. The cathedral is located in the center of the city with many souvenir shops, stalls, and plenty of restaurants. A good way to get to the city is by public transportation(bus). Numerous people from all over come to pray to the Senor de los Miagros to hoped in search of peace and hope for their dreams may come true. They pray to God in the cathedral for different needs but one solid core of having faith in the heart.
Things to do and try
1. Visit the nation wide known Cathedral
2. Eat a dish of Sancocho(which means a delicious state plate of chicken soup)
3. Try a delicious ice cream named (Cholado) a scrumptious national ice cream that will rock your world. (It even brings fruit!!!)
4. Shop at nearby shops for sovernir bracelets and more related to the
5. Hav fun and enjoy Colombia.(Like i did and always will)
Lago Calima- Is a resort around 80 miles away from Palmira an hour and half drive through the beautiful mountains and your their. A good way to get thier is by bus.(Asking the metro for directions) The resort consists of:
1. Three mega exciting water slides.(toboganes)
2. Around 10 pools for young and old vistors.
3. Two playgrounds filled with fun and a soccer field and basketball court
4. The lake for fishing, site viewing and more!
5. Restaurants filled with delicious foods
6. I give a overall good name beacuse it is very clean, organize and the entrance wasnt too expensive.
- Cons:SAD WHEN ITS TIME TO GO=(
- In a nutshell:More than just a town, its a tourist attraction waiting to draw you!
The the stadium is mainly a bull riding place were many go and pay to see people ride bulls. Now everone has heard of... more travel advice
~~~~HACIENDA SANTA BARBARA ~~~~ This little part of the city is the newest and most beauiful place of the city..you can... more travel advice
Palmira Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Palmira
- Transportation in Palmira
- Nightlife in Palmira
- Shopping in Palmira
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palmira
- 11 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Palmira?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palmira
No friends yet.