"Anglesey." Beaumaris by wandabendik
Beaumaris Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 135 photos
Great day out for all the family, About 2 hours from Manchester.
Take M56 then A55 over Brittania Bridge onto Anglesy, turn right along coastal rd, then follow signs for Beaumaris along the coastal rd.
Lots to see and do. Visit the Castle, go on a boat ride around Puffin Island.
See the light house on Penmon point.
Everything with 100m radius.
- Pros:Lots of Beaches on a small island.
- In a nutshell:Lovely open spaces.
Take a left up the coastal road away from Beaumaris, then first right towards Penmon. If you go to the end where dovecot... more travel advice
wandabendik's Related Pages
Beaumaris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Great Castle Town"
- "A short return trip to Wales"
- "Rather good castle........"
- "beaumaris castle and views"
- "Beaumaris on the tranquil island of Anglesey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beaumaris
- Hotels in Beaumaris
- Restaurants in Beaumaris
- Shopping in Beaumaris
- Warnings and Dangers in Beaumaris
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Beaumaris
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Beaumaris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beaumaris
Top 10 Pages
- Cienfuegos Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cayo Coco Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chester Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos
- Trinidad Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liverpool Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Ireland Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marrakesh 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos